The Hong Kong Park is a public park next to Cotton Tree Drive in Central, Hong Kong.
It covers an area of 80,000 m² and is an example of modern design and facilities blending with natural landscape.
Part of the site was known as Cantonment Hill in early colonial days in 1841.
At the upper part of the former location of the Victoria Barracks, built between 1867 and 1910, the barracks were handed to the government in 1979, which turned the area into the present park.
Hong Kong Park was open to public in May 1991.
It covers an area of 8 hectares and is an outstanding example of modern design and facilities blending with the natural landscape.